iPhone 5 was announced on September 12th, 2012. This new iPhone is slightly larger, allowing a complete new line of icons. But that isn’t the feature that knocks me out. Apple has made a product that has twice the performance, reduced weight, improved the screen, camera and internet performance, and kept the price point the same. Amazing.. Read more after the jump.
- 20% lighter than the 4S
- Retina display, 326 PPI
- 16:9 aspect ratio…
- All of our software is being updated as well
- 44% better color saturation
- The touch sensors are integrated right into the display itself
- We removed a layer and made it sharper. This is the world’s most advanced display, and I couldn’t be prouder of it
- Full console quality
- 8 megapixel camera
- Dynamic low light mode, precision lens alignment, sapphire crystal
- panorama mode/li>
- FaceTime camera is HD
- we have Thunderbolt and Lightning
- 40% faster on photo capture
http://www.apple.com/iphone for details – yet to be updated!